Just found out im pregnant; Congratulations on the big news, we are here to help you in the most emotional phase of your life, Pregnancy. We are here to guide you through the ins and outs, the happiness and fears of pregnancy. We have got all the expert advice for you, we will never let you miss anything.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Below is complete Guide To Just Found Out Im Pregnant
Pregnancy can be a surprising yet very emotional time of your life. And if the pregnancy is unexpected, feelings of fear and confusion are always on the rise, because you may have no idea about what to do and what not. We always look around for things to know about pregnancy, and might see tons of pregnancy tips, pregnancy videos, and pregnancy pictures to understand the complications of pregnancy. But first, the most important thing is to know am I really pregnant.
We all want to know and understand some of the most common questions related to pregnancy whether it is planned or comes as a surprise. Few of the most searched questions are:
- When should I go to the doctor for pregnancy?
- What to do when you are pregnant?
- What to know when you are pregnant?
- What to do in early pregnancy?
- What to do if you think you’re pregnant?
- When should you go to the doctor when pregnant?
- How soon do you go to the doctor when pregnant?
- What should I know about pregnancy?
- What should I do if I think I’m pregnant and its week 7?
- What to do if I think I’m pregnant, but it is not confirmed?
- When should I go see a doctor about I am pregnant?
- How soon should you see a doctor when pregnant, how it can help?
- How soon should I go to the doctor when pregnant and underweight?
To get complete pregnancy information that you can trust. Here, we can help you track your pregnancy week-by-week, including providing you a clear picture of how big your baby is today and how your pregnancy will change in coming months? We have designed a customized kind of pregnancy quiz to give you a clear picture about three trimester of pregnancy. We will give you a complete guidance on pregnancy and advise you on few most important issues such as:
How to Confirm Your Pregnancy?
To confirm pregnancy and any expected complication, reach out for the answers of following important questions?
- When should I see a doctor for pregnancy when I am having a baby boy?
- When to see and ask a doctor when five weeks pregnant?
- What to know when I’m so pregnant and clearly seeing 6 weeks pregnant symptoms?
- What to do if you think you’re pregnant, how you can confirm it early?
- How I found out I was pregnant, is there any test to confirm?
- I am going to have a baby, how soon to see a doctor when pregnant with a boy?
- When I found out I was pregnant, what is next step pregnancy tests and birth plans?
- When do you go to the doctor when pregnant to reduce the chances of miscarriages?
The due date calculator is also there to help you learn when your baby will arrive and what you need to know when you are seeing 8 weeks pregnant symptoms.
Moreover, we will provide you complete pregnancy diet plans and easy workout to keep your pregnancy safe and healthy. This will help you in making a birth plan, and what to do when something unexpected happen especially if there you are bleeding while pregnant or you are on folic acid pregnancy.
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy?
- Do we know the early symptoms of pregnancy and the next step to pregnancy?
- Although there are many early signs of pregnancy, what are they and how to know them?
- “Could I be pregnant quiz” is a real help or I will still need professional assistance?
If you are feeling dizziness, cramps and tiredness or see slight change in your skin color then your pregnancy may have started. These symptoms may have appeared even before you missed your periods. So better watch out even if the change is very slight as the hormones released as soon as you conceive start giving some real changes even before you can detect clear changes in your body. According to MD clinical assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Ohio state University medical center, Dr. Melissa Goist, one should immediately rush to the nearest drugstore to buy an at-home pregnancy test. As some women experience sore breasts and bloating right before the menstrual cycle, so confirm it with an accurate test.
- How to take pregnancy test?
- How to confirm if you find pregnancy symptoms?
- What to do when first pregnant?
- What to do if you think you’re pregnant?
- What to do when you get pregnant?
- How soon to go to doctor when pregnant?
- Am I pregnant yes or no, how to confirm?
- Finding out pregnant or not, is there an easy way?
To get to know all the answers to above question, you need to confirm your pregnancy through different tests. There are two kinds of tests that can perform:
A blood test is done at the health clinic or at your doctor’s office. It can give you accurate results about your pregnancy a week before you would expect to start your menstrual cycle.
Urine tests or home pregnancy tests are for immediate confirmation, when you cannot visit a health clinic. There are medical kits that are available at most drug stores, supermarkets or grocery stores at very affordable prices. Most pregnancy kits are designed to tell you about the pregnancy a week before your menstrual cycle. Generally, they provide quite accurate results, but should be done right.
How soon to go to doctor when pregnant?
Right after you get the positive result from your home pregnancy test, you should immediately go and visit your doctor to confirm the results. The doctor will conduct further tests, such as, blood test, urine test and a pelvic examination to check the shape and size of uterus (womb), and determine on the basis of results about the pregnancy. Never rely on I think I might be pregnant and other confusing talks, visit the doctor for confirmation.
What If I Am Pregnant, What Choice Do I Have?
There are many women and girls, who neglect the symptoms and when they get the confirmation, they are often four weeks pregnant. And then they look for solutions for, what to do now as I am pregnant now?
It can be a troubling news for those not willing to have pregnancy. There are so many things to think, some women may need advice on understanding what is right for or what are the available options. The best thing one can do is to consider what is right for their belief, situation, circumstances and financial conditions. You may have several options:
- Firstly, you can own their pregnancy and raise the baby, even if they are single parent.
- Secondly, you can continue with the pregnancy and may have an adoption plan to allow someone else to raise the child.
- Thirdly, you can end the pregnancy.
How To Make Better Decision About Surprise Pregnancy?
What to do early pregnancy or what if you really want to have this pregnancy or what if you want to end it? The most difficult situation is how to decide what to do?
Honestly, it is always difficult to decide what to do when you are first pregnant? Most of the time women get confused and conscious on situations like, “what do I do if I think I’m pregnant?” or never realize the complexity of situation and often search for random questions, like, “I’m I pregnant, when should I go see a doctor pregnant?”, “How soon should you see a doctor when pregnant?” And suffer later when their pregnancy becomes very complicated.
In such situation the best way to seek advice and support, do not hide it, and talk to someone you trust the most, it can be baby’s father, a friend, family member, and your doctor or health counselor. Try to find someone who can understand your fears and circumstances and won’t force you into making a decision you are not comfortable with. In case, when you feel like there is no one who can understand your situation, talk to your doctor, he/she may recommend you to some trained pregnancy counselor.
Before making a decision you should learn about each option and its consequences. Get the maximum information, sit calmly and think irrationally. Though it can be a panic situation, but you should keep yourself calm to make a good decision.
- How soon should I see a doctor if I’m pregnant, but my pregnancy is a surprise?
- What happens in early pregnancy, is there any safe way to abort it?
- Pregnant when to see doctor to get other safe options?
- When to see a doctor if pregnant and abort it?
- So you’re having a baby, should you really think about abortion?
So if you are serious about ending the pregnancy, it is best to see the doctor as soon as possible as sometimes there are risks associated with early abortions. In case, you are still in the process of making a decision, be sure to take care of your health. Meanwhile, keep checks on your eating habits, and avoid:
- Drinking alcohol and frizzy drinks.
- Smoking and drugs.
- Stress and anxiety.
- Do not take medicines without getting the approval from your doctor.
Instead focus on:
- Healthy eating
- Taking rest.
- Exercise and meditating.
What To Do When You Want To Keep Your Pregnancy?
So, finally, you have decided to take the baby on the board? During the pregnancy what to do and when to see the doctor? When you should visit the doctor and share the details about, “I just know I’m pregnant, help I’m 4 and pregnant or if you are pregnant m” to understand the symptoms of pregnancy.
- I just want to be pregnant, what to know about pregnancy to make it safer?
- When to see doctor to confirm all, “I think I’m pregnant”?
- What to do when you are pregnant especially when you can clearly see 3 weeks pregnant symptoms?
To get to know the answers of all these questions, visit your doctor and take the expert advice. For more guidance you can read our trimester guides. Now you should avoid all your, “could I Be pregnant, or is there any chances of being pregnant? Kind of thoughts.” How to know the best position to get pregnant, or when am I going to have a baby?
OR even sometimes you are not sure about pregnancy and are looking for ways to find a satisfied answer to, “how to find out how many weeks pregnant I am?
Different Phases Of Pregnancy:
Pregnancy is divided into three trimester, each of which is marked as an important phase of fetal development. Pregnancy is considered to be a 40 weeks’ time period, while infant delivered before the end of 37th week is marked as premature. Premature babies may suffer from different health issues, while some failed to survive.
Find out the complete guide on each trimester and what you should do and what you should not?
First Trimester 0 To 13 Weeks:
Realizing about your pregnancy is a great feeling, but is there any need of to mark the due date of your baby using pen and calendar. There are many women who might start talking to other women to get the answers of so many questions, do they really find accurate answers. To help women about pregnancy and what they must know when it is confirmed, we have complied complete range of topics to answer all those troubling questions they might crave for solid answers:
- When to see doctor pregnant when 5 weeks pregnant symptoms are more troubling then advised by the doctor?
- What to know when your six weeks pregnant?
- Sudden bleeding started, when should you go to the doctor for pregnancy?
- Its week 5 pregnancy and your reports are positive on iron deficiency, what you should do?
- If I am 5 weeks pregnant when am I due a blood test?
- I’m 7 weeks pregnant when am I due a new test?
- What are 4 weeks pregnant symptoms should I worry about?
- I just found out I’m pregnant and I’m bleeding, and it’s the seventh week what should I do?
Do we have questions related to “I’m pregnant and three weeks pregnant” or I am 3 months pregnant and having trouble in sleeping, need expert guidance? When we enter in your first trimester? What are the things to consider when your pregnancy symptoms at 5 weeks are not good, like you are bleeding or your nausea is getting harsh day by day? If I am seven weeks pregnant am I still at the risk of miscarriage, premature bleeding? Is there anything to worry when you are ten weeks pregnant? What are the most important things to do in early pregnancy? When I am 4 months pregnant, is there any, “am I pregnant test”, I will need to make my pregnancy safe and healthy? And also what if I am 5 Months Pregnant. Good Questions, let explore all these answers below;
Especially if it’s your first pregnancy, you may be clueless about situations such as:
- How soon to see a doctor when pregnant and when I am week 5 pregnant?
- When should I go see a doctor pregnant to know pregnancy symptoms week by week?
- When to see a doctor if pregnant and having some strange week 5 symptoms?
- Can you find out your pregnant at 4 weeks without having any medical tests? What can happen if you have been smoking and drinking?
- What do you call a pregnancy doctor to know if you are confused on whether I’m pregnant or not?
The first trimester is considered to be the most crucial phase in pregnancy. During this time, the baby’s organ system develop. This is the most critical phase as most miscarriages and birth defects occur in this phase. Moreover, the body undergoes some major changes during the first trimester. These changes may include various symptoms, like fatigue, nausea, breast tenderness and heavy urination. Although these are just a few symptoms, while some women feel a lot of complexities and may have different experience. Some become hyperactive while some feel lethargic. In case you are pregnant and bleeding, you should immediately rush to your doctor.
Things To Do:
- During the first trimester, great care is vital to maintain a healthy pregnancy, most doctors recommend daily prenatal vitamin and minerals, such as at least 400 micrograms of folic acid. This vitamin is supposed to help prevent the baby from developing neutral-tube defects, such as spina bifida.
- During the first trimester, leave any bad habits, such as smoking and drinking, focus on having a good diet.
- This phase is little less complicated but still has a different kind if discomfort. To deal with many discomforts start moving, do exercise for at least 30 minutes. And keep doing it until the end.
- Keep visiting the doctor and strictly follow the advice, share any discomfort and, if necessary, take oral medicines advised by the doctor.
- Invest in some comfortable clothes and lingerie, such as, Pajamas, girth gowns, and comfortable shoes etc., buy something that is specifically designed for pregnant women. You should also invest in a pregnancy pillow that can help you sleep better by holding your body in a position that your movement during sleep does not cause any harm to your baby.
Second Trimester 14 To 26 Weeks:
The second trimester of pregnancy is often called “the best time” as most of the unpleasant effects of the first trimester disappear. During this period, your experiences will be better like less nausea, better sleep, and increase in energy levels. However, a whole new set of experiences will rise such as back pain, leg cramps, heartburn, constipation etc. moreover, at the end of this trimester you may start feeling your baby’s first fluttering movement such as leg pushes etc.
“I am 18 weeks pregnant”, do I still need to visit the doctor, and what kind of precautions I will need to take.
Things To Do:
- During this time you may feel fogginess, to remember everything start maintain a work journal. Make sure you are not taking any drugs or medications without the prescription of your doctor. Moreover, limit your caffeine intake, according to health journal of pregnancy caffeine intake should not be more than 300 mg.
- Think about the pregnancy more seriously as you have passed the chances of miscarriages. You may think about informing to your boss, family and friends about your pregnancy.
- Start maintaining a journal of diet which will help you having a healthy diet.
- If anything abnormal appeared, make sure to consult your doctor, do not take any over the counter medications.
Third Trimester 27 To 40 Weeks:
This is the last and final reach of the pregnancy, or probably the most exciting time as your baby is soon to come to the world. What are the things to consider when I am 6 months pregnant? Should I visit doctor when I am 7 months pregnant? Is there any specific symptoms to watch for when I am 8 months pregnant?
You might start seeing 24 weeks pregnant pictures, and eventually explore 27 weeks pregnant pictures to know how your baby might be looking at this stage? It can be emotional, but remember this is the most crucial time, anything bad can happen so make sure to take care of you. This trimester will come with more severe symptoms including hemorrhoids, shortness of breath, sleeping disorder, urinary incontinence and varicose veins. The prime reason of these symptoms is because the size of the uterus is increasing. The approximate increase in size may occur from 2 ounces to 2.5 pounds at the time of birth.
Things To Do:
This is the most exciting as well as crucial time of the pregnancy, as you will soon see your baby, so start reading about baby care because you would not get enough time after your baby will arrive.
Focus on Kegels exercise: These exercises will help you strengthen the pelvic-floor muscles. They are no-equipment exercises and you can do them anywhere, just squeeze the muscles of your vagina as if you’re stopping the flow of urine. Perform these exercises whenever possible as it will help you in incontinence and prepare your body for delivery.
Avoid exercises that push you to lie straight on your back or put more pressure on your back, as your growing fetus can place too much pressure on another vein, causing reduced blood flow to the uterus.
Take care of your diet: Especially if you want to feed your baby well without gaining too much weight, aim to get 300 extra calories through healthy food choices.
Take necessary medical tests: If you are in your late 30’s when you deliver, make sure to check with your doctor for diagnostic tests and screening, such as Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS). This will help in identifying birth defects and are usually done during the week 10 and 12.
Moreover, check for Down syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities, this may include nuchal translucency test. This test is strictly done between 11 and 14 weeks.
During the third trimester, make sure you are not involved in any kind of activity that will make you fell or give you abdominal trauma. Make sure to buy maternity clothes that will give your baby bump support.
How To Prepare For Delivery And Labor?
Finally, the time comes as you are ready to visit the hospital to receive the biggest bliss of your life, your baby.
However, you should know what labor, its symptoms is, meanwhile you should make a birth plan, and what you should carry with you on the tour of hospital tour. To make the labor and delivery easy, we have geared some effective tips to help you make your contraction calculator to track your labor progress better.
Make-Up For The Hospital:
Before making a trip to the hospital, make sure to make-up your hospital bag with all the essential goodies in it. Here are some helpful tips to make sure you have everything handy in your bag.
Keep Your Birth Plan:
Arrange a short birth plan that has all your wishes and prayers and anything that is important for you and your baby. Keep it short, but make it more communicable. Try a ready-made birth plan template.
Pack Extra Undies And Extra-Absorbent Pads:
You are going to need more of them after delivering, so make sure to have plenty of them. You may add some lidocaine or witch hazel pads to relieve pain and itching. Add the nursing bra too as it is convenient and give your breast better support and protect the sore nipples.
Add Some Entertainment:
It can be your iPod, iPad or any other favorite gadget that will help you in keeping your brain busy and happy.
Pack A Camera:
This is not necessary, in case you have a good smartphone, but if you are photography enthusiast then why not to keep a camera in the bag. Or in the case you are using your mobile phone, make sure to have the battery charger and microphones with you, or you can add a selfie stick too.
How To Induce Labor?
“Labor is just like its name, so be prepared as much as possible”.
Here are some of the most important tips that can ease out the complexities of labor.
- Know The Right Plan:
Making a thorough plan to deal with the most difficult phase of pregnancy is crucial as you should not be wasting your energy in stressing out. This plan will help you in preparing for the painful labor. You can seek help on this from your doctor, or consult a trained nurse on how to keep yourself calm during the chaos of labor.
- Focus On Staying Fit:
Unfortunately, labor has its own will, there is no exercise that can ease out the complexities of labor. However, a team of American congress of Gynecologists believes that staying fit can help you better handle the labor. So make sure you are focusing on building stamina and strength.
Throughout your pregnancy, focus on deep breathing and pelvic-floor exercises. Yoga and Kegels are must during pregnancy as it will help building stamina and dealing with stress caused by pain. Yoga can be beneficial as yoga has comprehensive breathing exercises and techniques that will help you deal with shortening of breath. There are many cases where yoga helped women in dealing with many complexities of labor.
- Try The Power Of Hypnosis:
Hypnosis may be an old technique, but it has been used in recent days to give women a painless labor. Different American hospitals are acquiring services of trained hypnotists because of the positive results, you can take their services too.
- Have A Great Support Team:
This is the most important and complicated time of your life, so make sure you have all the people you want to see around you when you and your baby open your eyes. Make sure to call everyone, it can be your parents, friends, siblings and husband. Make sure they know that you are about to see your baby.
Finally If you have any question relating to, just found out im pregnant, feel free to Contact Us, we are here to help you out, wit pleasure.
“Believe, you are creating a new life, so you’re having a baby, have faith everything will be fine and your life will see an everlasting smile, forever and ever.”
Explore the Best Pregnancy Blog for better advice.